Our 4 key questions
Throughout this project we will be asking everybody that has used the service the following questions.
Q1. What matters to you?
- Please can you describe what is most important to you about the service you receive for your heart condition?
Q2. What does 'Good' look like?
- Can you give some examples of times when you had a positive experience with the service?
- What made these experiences positive?
Q3. What about the service could be improved?
- Can you give some examples of times you had a negative experience with the service?
- What made these experiences negative?
Q4. What opportunities for improvement exist?
- If you were designing your ideal congenital cardiac service from scratch, what would it look like?