Home Hospital CfSD Research Hotel


Psychology urgent care

Urgent help

If you're feeling distressed, in a state of despair, suicidal or in need of emotional support you can phone NHS 24 on 111.

For an emergency ambulance phone 999.

Click here for information on mental health services available from NHS 24.