Home Hospital CfSD Research Hotel


What to do if you are feeling unwell?

If you are feeling unwell you should contact your GP in the first instance. 

Out-of-hours you should contact NHS 24 on 111.

In a medical emergency, always dial 999.

Hospital care

If you are admitted to your local hospital please inform the medical team looking after you that you are a Scsottish Pulmonary Vascular Unit patient and show them your alert card so they know how to contact us for advice on your care.

SPVU Nurses

You can contact the SPVU nurses for information and advice regarding your PAH and treatment during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, except public holidays. 

The nurses can be contacted on the following numbers: